Experience: Entry-Mid-level with Experience
Basic Function: The Program Administrator is responsible for a broad range of directorial level duties related to the planning, implementation, and optimization of customer programs offered by a business. They have financial accountabilities such as managing budgets and overseeing funding. They play a central role in strategic planning and guiding customer initiatives. They identify key objectives and establish benchmarks and metrics for evaluating progress in meeting those goals. They are involved in all other aspects of daily operations.
- The Program Administrator will assist, identify, analyze, update, support, schedule, organize, maintain, and manage the following tasks:
- Point of contact and support for customer needs and inquiries as well as deliberating needs to involve the required team or resolution as required
- Administrative functions such as supporting project/program tracking, data analysis and documentation, program document preparation and presentations, budget, and support tracking
- Performing portfolio review support, management support, handling information requests, file management, preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings (technical and program related).
- Work closely with Management and team members on status and the customer needs.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Provide regular and timely status reports to internal management team.
- Assist with preparation and review of documents related to the planning, procurement, and shipment of development programs and projects.
- Analyze and organize budget and support tracking.
- Update and manage portfolio review, management systems and program files.
- Prepare program/project tracking, reports, and success stories.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain calm in a fast-paced environment with associated deadlines.
- Capable of multi-tasking and problem solving
- Possess good record-keeping skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable interpersonal relationship and team building skills
- Intermediate experience computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable – able to switch gears and reprioritize.
- Drive process improvement projects.