Primary accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner along with the general presentation of the lobby area.
- Possess strong data entry skills and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Ensures, tracks and provides status updates for all purchased products and services to ensure they are received on time and in accordance with the schedule.
- Provide status updates for purchased items to ensure the team is well informed.
- Confirm receipt of ordered items are in accordance with the purchase order.
- Clarifies and resolve any discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices.
- Help maintain inventory control and receivables as needed.
- Candidate must be customer service oriented and maintain a positive, friendly attitude at all times
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed within a team environment
- Evaluate for areas of improvement and implement new initiatives as needed
- Have reliable transportation and punctual to planned schedule
Background / Experience:
- Ability to tracking, following up, and monitoring incoming material and services accordingly
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain calm in a fast-paced environment with associated deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking and problem solving
- Possess good record-keeping skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable interpersonal relationship and team building skills
- Support material requirements and support production programs to exceed goals
- Monitoring of required material to ensure delivery is on time and meeting pricing targets
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Continuous improvement ideas and initiatives
- Strong Customer Service and telephone Etiquette
- Punctual, organized, and ability to work as a team
- Reliable transportation for occasional pickup and delivery of products as needed
- Ability to help the team as needed
- Normal work schedule is Monday through Thursday 8am to 5:30pm and Friday from 8am until 12pm. Overtime may be required as needed.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance